Monday, March 9, 2009

3 Environmental Factors needed for survival of my village.


3 Environmental Factors needed for survival of my village.


Environmental Factor 1: I would look for a river. This brings fertile soil and fresh water to my village. Fertile soil would make the village rich and Fresh water would be used to drink for my friends and me. We also can gather foods in river. For examples, fish, water birds and animals come to drink. River would be one of the most important environmental factors to survive.








Environmental Factor 2: I would look for trees, so we can make tools out of them. for example, we can make boats and travel around the planet because there might be better place for our village. We also can make things like beds, chairs, tables, shelters and weapons. Trees would be very useful to us to survive.












Environmental Factor 3: I would look for oceans, so I can travel around the planet and gather things that are not in my village, because there wouldn't be all things around my village. Maybe foxes don't live around my village and in winter we might need animal skins to protect ourselves from the weather. Oceans would be one of the most important environmental factors to gather thing that help to survive.












1 comment:

  1. GOOD THOUGHTS. SOME SUGGESTIONS:

    Environmental Factor 1: "Fertile soil would make the village rich" HOW WILL YOUR VILLAGE BECOME RICH?

    We also can gather foods in river. For examples, fish, water birds and animals come to drink (SO?).

    ADD: COOKING, CLEANING, IRRIGATION...

    MORE DETAILS REQUIRED FOR ALL THE FACTORS.

    ReplyDelete