Sunday, September 5, 2010

My favorite short story from our unit.

Monday September 6th, 2010

Responding to the essential question: What makes a good story?

I think good characterizations makes a good story. In my opinion, "Thank You Ma'am" by Langston Hughes has the best characterizations than other shorts stories we read from this unit. Even though it's a short story, Langston Hughes represented Luella and Rogers really well using both indirect and direct characterizations. I really liked the character, Luella who is really brave and also kind, because I think she's the perfect hero type in real life.

3 comments:

  1. I like your response to the essential question, but you're supposed to answer what your favorite short story was from our unit. And you have to keep the essential question in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Naz, but I really like your response to the essential question. It is detailed but brief so people know exactly what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you response to your question however next time can you put a little evidence to your story and ya that pretty much it... Keep up the good work! XD

    ReplyDelete